I gotta know what's going on - by the Cats



I gotta know what`s going on.

Why don’t you stop crying.

Just tell me what have I done wrong.

You think I've been lying.

I tell you what I'm gonna do.

Why don`t you believe me.

I`m gonna proof my love to you.

Please don`t say you leave me.

Cos when you go.

I can't show you, how much i love you.


Love is love.

Its not a game to play with.

Love to me.

means more than just have fun.

Nevertheless , a sweet caress.

A tender kiss.

Is something I can't miss.

No I can't miss.


I gotta know what`s going on.

Why don’t you stop crying.

Just tell me what have i done wrong.

I never been lying.

You know its true.

I can't go on, living without you.


Coz I know that I.

can't live without you.

Because,

I love you.
-----------

*(I am sad when you cry, Dear..)

No comments: