Jokes - No offence please

One day in a language school in Australia.

Teacher : "All right, now I'd like you to make a sentence using the words GREEN, PINK and YELLOW. Who'd like to try?"

A student raised his hand. It was Kukoya from Japan. Kukoya : "Early this morning, I looked out the window, I saw the GREEN grass and PINK roses in the garden. I went outside and I feel the warm YELLOW sunlight around me"

Teacher : "Not bad. Okay, who's next?"

Another student raised his hand. It was Ah Beng from Singapore.

Ah Beng : "I try! I try. Can aaah?"

Teacher : "No, no, not you"

Ah Beng : "Aaaiiyaaa.. . let me try lah... I can do lah... you think I'm stupid meeh..?"

Teacher : "Okay.. go ahead"

Ah Beng : "This morning I heard the phone GREEEEEN... GREEEEEN... I PINK up and I said YELOOOOW?"

Teacher : ??




No comments: