Worth trying...


To win her heart..

1. Walk up behind girl and point fingers shaped like gun into her back
"You're under arrest!
"For what?
"For stealing my heart."

2. Hi, my name is Chance, Do I have one?

3. Are your legs tired?
girl: Why?
because you have been running through my mind all day!

4. "I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?"

5. Can you give me directions to your heart?
I've seemed to have lost myself in your eyes

6. Take a look at the tag on the girls shirt, jacket, etc.
She would say,"What are doing"
resond,"Oh, just checking to see if you were made in Heaven."

7. Pick up a flower and walk over to girl.
"I was just showing this flower how beautiful you are."

8. Is it hot in here or is it just you?

9. Walk up to a guy and say: "Are you from Greece?"
"No" he answers."Oh, I thought all the gods were from Greece"

No comments: