Missing Husband Report


A lady went to the police station to file a report for her missing Husband:

Lady: I lost my Husband
Inspector: What is his height
Lady: I never noticed
Inspector: Slim or healthy
Lady: Not slim can be healthy
Inspector: Colour of eyes
Lady: Never noticed
Inspector: Colour of hair
Lady: Changes according to season
Inspector: What was he wearing
Lady: Suit/casuals I don’t remember exactly
Inspector: Was somebody with him..????
Lady: Yes my Labrador dog, Calvin, tied with a golden chain,
height 30 inches, healthy, blue eyes, blackish brown hair,
his left foot thumb nail is slightly broken, he never barks,
wearing a golden belt studded with blue balls, he likes
non veg food, we eat together, we jog together….

And the lady started crying…..

Inspector: Let’s search for the dog first..!!!!

No comments: